Setting up your own IT infrastructure is not only an expensive business in terms of money, but it also requires both your time and effort to make things work out efficiently. A tier 4 data center is of no use if it fails to reach the top level of performance. That’s what is directing most organization toward data center outsourcing, better known as colocation server hosting services.
Owing to its simplicity-to-use and cost-efficiency, the colocation server hosting market made a swift rise in its adoption rate. The trend to shift to a networking system is increasing. Companies have started to realize the importance & features of data center colocation services. These services are outweighing the benefits compared to that of managing individual servers.
These reasons explain why businesses need a Colo Provider :
- Server Colocation Hosting Reduces IT overhead – No need to invest in hiring IT staff for maintenance purpose.
- Server Colocation Hosting Services allows concentrating on core business objectives without worrying about managing IT infrastructure.
- Since Colo facility enables cut-down of operational expenditure and provides the ability to focus on core business, it enables the company to escalate their business potentiality.
- Ability to move hardware to a new environment in case the business requirement changes. For example, if the data center provider has IT infrastructure spread globally, you can easily shift your equipment to a new location.
- Tier 4 Data Center provides the better utilization of space & expertise when working with a colocation provider.
- Data centers and colocation facilities offer redundant cooling, power facilities, communication systems etc for the proper functioning of the server. These equipment are costly to manage & requires additional space.
- Data centers and colocation facilities are designed to ensure that your systems are safe & sound. Systems in a data center are designed in such a way that they are protected from burglars, fires, etc which can compromise the security of your information & equipment.
- Data Centers have space & technical expertise. It offers flexibility for companies for scaling up or down. It also allows you to pay only for space & power you use.
Apart from this, colocation hosting also offers disaster recovery benefits, as you’ll be locating your server at a remote location so it reduces the risk of data loss. As you have complete control over your equipment, you can access it and act quickly when disaster strike. In case something goes wrong on-site, you’ll have your data safe, thus maintaining business continuity.
In addition, it comes with robust security features that ensure to keep the bad guys away from your servers. With so many values added advantages, businesses are likely to make a move and claim everything that colocation data center has to offer.