Today, data integration is an important concern with the use of both public and private cloud-based platforms. Companies are going for hybrid cloud environment which enables their business IT operations to use both public as well as private cloud hosting solutions.
What is Cloud Data Integration?
Cloud Data Integration is the term to define the combination of business processes and technical methods to integrate the data collected from different sources and unify it to create a meaningful information. It can be made available for users to gain out of it many ways.
Data cleansing and monitoring are applied in the data integration solution through which the data issues are dealt by removing and repairing the corrupted or erroneous data sets.
Data integration will replicate the data from a public cloud to an on-premise system or even cloud-to-cloud. Many companies are opting to migrate from traditional on-premise systems to cloud hosting solutions. Such relocation to a new technology requires the synchronization of business data between the traditional on-premise systems and the cloud server.
Data Integration in Private Cloud:
Data Integration in private cloud hosting services needs real-time synchronization with the legacy systems and new cloud environment. The leading data integration solution providers offer service-oriented architecture and deliver agility, real-time bidirectional data replication and maintain the uptime as well.
Data Integration in Hybrid Cloud:
Moving to the hybrid cloud solutions bring up the challenges like security, manageability, integration, data integrity etc. Data integration is the most popular way to create a hybrid environment.
Hybrid cloud is the next-generation solution that offers flexibility, cost-efficiency. Its demand is rising enormously. So, the IT services providers need to gear up and upgrade their standards consistently for data integration across the hybrid cloud computing environment.
Advantages of Cloud integration:
- Real-time data accessibility possible from any device.
- Remote accessibility of data possible from any location in the world.
- Ability to integrate personal data anduse it with diverse application programs.
- Same login information can be accessed for all personal applications.
- Ability to efficiently pass all control messages among application programs.
- Maintenance of data integrity is possible.
- Data Conflicts arising from redundant data can be avoided.
- Cloud integration is scalable. It allows for future expansion in terms of a number of users, applications etc.
- With cloud integration, implementation of SaaS ( Software as a Service) , a software implementation model is possible. This model allows applications to be hosted by a vendor or service provider for making it available over the internet.