For many years, Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting has been a great choice between the affordability of Shared Hosting and the operational energy of a Dedicated Server. That is the reason we’re excited to reveal our enhanced new VPS hosting services – Managed VPS Hosting and Unmanaged VPS Hosting. In case you’re looking for a more streamlined, robust, and powerful VPS at an affordable value, then keep on reading!
We are known globally for our VPS services due to the stability and reliability offered by us. Unisecure’s powered network gives extremely quick download and webpage loading speeds around the globe. Here are couple of changes we’ve made to our SSD VPS hosting:
- Enhanced performance, especially for bigger, heavier websites, for example, Magento stores or high-traffic WordPress where disk speed really plats vital role.
- Expanded disk space to store the website documents, databases, emails, etc.
- Double the RAM and CPU.
- Enhanced the bandwidth for increased amounts of information exchange.
- Simple to setup and use.
- Basic updates and downgrades, enabling you to rapidly and proficiently change your VPS plan as your assets, disk space, and bandwidth prerequisites change.
Better Plans at Affordable Prices
Three plans offered by Unisecure in the VPS hosting are as follows:
- UniBudget VPS – $14 Per Month – Includes 1vCore, 2GB RAM, 100GB Storage, 500GB B/W, 2 Dedicated IPs, and No Setup Fee
- UniStandard VPS – $24 Per Month – Includes 2vCore, 4GB RAM, 200GB Storage, 800GB B/W, 2 Dedicated IPs, and No Setup Fee
- UniEnterprise VPS – $34 Per Month – Includes 4vCore, 8GB RAM, 400GB Storage, 1000GB B/W, 2 Dedicated IPs, and No Setup Fee
We have a dedicated team which offers 24/7 Rapid Action Support to all VPS Hosting Clients. For secure, and high-performance VPS hosting at an affordable price, look no further than Unisecure. Unisecure is leading web hosting company in the US. With 5 data centers globally among which 2 located in the U.S, Philadelphia, and Conshohocken. We deliver world-class reliability and operational excellence: N+1 redundancy and >99.995% uptime.