MS Exchange Server is a widely used application for emails, scheduling, to-do-tasks, contact management etc. If you are looking for immediate support to manage, organize, secure and repair MS Exchange Server, here are the different types of Exchange support services:
Types of MS Exchange Hosting Services Support
- Self support services for developers: MS exchange developers center is the most ideal source for developers to assist in the best way to create and organize their business communications.
- Self support services for IT professionals: MS Exchange TechCenter on MS TechNet is the most recommended source of support for IT professionals that will assist them in managing their web content, videos, blogs, forums and articles.
- MS Exchange Community Support: Microsoft exchange server also has community support services where the users can online post the issues related to MS exchange server and the solution will be offered within a day or two by learned IT members in the community.
- Browse and resolve: You can also quickly browse on the MS exchange server blog page to search for a solution to your problem. In fact you are more likely to find your answers here. The blog team have an already available solution to some common issues. This is the easiest way to fix any MS exchange server issue.
- Dedicated Support Services: Apart from all these, you can also opt for some dedicated and special support services for your MS Exchange server issues.
- TechNet Subscription: Users need to subscribe to TechNet and they will be able to get discounts on extended support services. This is a paid service
- MS Software Assurance: Microsoft Software assurance comes with a bundle of benefits and licensed subscription. This again is a paid service.
- Expert’s Service: Above all, you can also choose to hire an expert IT professional. OR you can opt to contact Microsoft certified partner for instant MS Exchange Server Support. They will offer amazing benefits and additional services too.